Trying to have a better outlook on life so i can be a happier person. Status :good so far.. Besides the fact that other peoples actions still affect my mood... I need to work on that. But i have been so fricken these last couple o days its unbelievable...
Yesterday was like thebest day ever and i volunteered and made new friends....
Lol.. I know... Sounds like an afterschool special... But its true.... Life is bliss with minor bumps along the way :)
Anyway , im positively bored right now in age of the dinosaurs... I should be paying attention seeing as how i have to get an A in order to preserve my scholarship.. However... Im bored.. And the lecture is in the book... Meaning i can just read it myself. My eyes are slowly closing.
HAHA!!! I feel your pain but look on the bright side, you made a friend today and we can keep each other awake! ;0)
ReplyDelete