buenas días amigos,
Yo soy vivir en los República Dominicano por por las todas de mi viva.
This is the most beautiful, rugged, simple place ever! I am currently sitting next to the open balcony of my presidential suite at Hard Rock's Punta Cana resort. Last night when my mother and I arrived at the front doors of the resort we were greeted with stumbling handsome men of a mahogany color that escorted us to a private room where we were frantically handed champagne and any other beverage we desired. As a young woman waited in the corner of the room with a tray glued to her hand, we listed to Miguel in his noteworthy English tell us about the resort and how spectacular we and it was. Then Ruan escorted us to our suite via bumpy go kart but only after he proceeded to tour us around the entire resort as he scrambled to remember English descriptions for all of the attractions.
Beautiful this place is.
Excited I am.
Tan I shall be.
These people are so gorgeous they've got me smiling from ear to ear.
If it doesn't sound crazy, which coming from my head it probably does, I'd really love to take one with me.
I mean, who wouldn't want a young, strapping, pecan complexioned man to come back to America with them?
:)
More to come.
until then I'm off to drink my champagne and parade around this resort like the *STAR that Z.A , Mr. November himself tells me I am.
Adios amigos.
Stay fancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment